Sunday, August 10, 2008

~my First Class~

For the first time I enter the BEL class, my lecturer ask me to introduce ourselves.We are supposed to do
trade mark also regarding ourselves and we are not allowed to do the same trade mark.My special trade
mark was “ LETS GO”.I meant it because lets go to our BEL class and learning together wih my fellow
classmates. We followed every student trade mark and have fun together and I can see everyone is
smiling and no worries on their own faces.After that,our lecturer ask we to cretae an album and several
songs regarding ourselves and our futures,dreams and hopes.So I was thinking for my title album.My
title was “INSPIRATION”.I like this title because the words is so unic.For the first fifth songs,our songs
must regarding about myself.For the second fifth songs,our songs must regarding about our dreams,
futures and hopes.My playlist songs such as May,Chocolate, Shah Alam, Sister, Cute, Businesswoman,
Perth, Mercedez Benz, Millionaire, and Dean List.So, I was dedicated my album to madame Shima to be launching as soon as possible...~

1 comment:

anis lewis said...

bestnye cter ko mse part 1....huhuuu..